Re: [SQU] Dmalco Library

From: Ahsan Saleem Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:07:49 +0500

Dear Wessels,

    When i compile the squid version 4 and run it i have found the following
error message on every site.

There are two senarios.

When i set it as Proxy its works fine, but when its become a WCCP cache it
gave this error message.

    Please help.

Regards
Ahsan Khan

----
While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/scripts/redir.dll?
The following error was encountered:
  Unable to determine IP address from host name for
windowsupdate.microsoft.com
The dnsserver returned:
  Name Error: The domain name does not exist.
This means that:
 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.