Re: Automatically connect to the Internet

From: Ryder Saint <saintdragon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:40:09 +0900

pppd what a nit

Dear Uilton,

I think the program you are looking for is
Masqdialer
you will problary need to configure Ipchains too it all written at

http://cpwright.villagenet.com/mserver/index.html

what ever you do however try to stay away pppd as long as possible pppd is
made for long conections and I often found it conected even after I had
given it the kill command.

Saintdragon

p.s. what does this have to do with squid its a very offline-list request no
?