Need help with Entrust Software to bypass Squid

From: Rudy Komsic <rudyk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:27:55 -0400

Hello,

I need some help to bypass Squid Transparent Proxy with WCCP and Entrust software. We are getting the following error page from some of our client's software cause of Entrust's Non-standard Encryption method over port 80.

Does anyone know how to tell Squid just to ignore everything and only ROUTE all info instead of caching it? Need this to be fixed ASAP.

-------
ERROR
-------
While trying to process the request:

POST / HTTP/1.0

`,u+ ,i0,Z0,A

The following error was encountered:
Invalid Request

Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid. Possible problems:

Missing or unknown request method
Missing URL
Missing HTTP Identifier (HTTP/1.0)
Request is too large
Content-Length missing for POST or PUT requests
Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

-------