Nightmare scenario...

From: <rstagg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:30:30 +0000

All,

After many stable, reliable months of Squid proxying, our strategists have
(for reasons of their own) decided that we need to do our proxying with NT.

I have regularly seen snippets of Squid-advocacy (and NT-anti-advocacy) on
these lists. It would help my case immensely if either a) someone can point
me at a prepackaged "Don't use NT" argument, or b) people can send
individual experiences and reasons why NT is not a good option.

Any information greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Richard