RFC: debugs() improvements

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:49:04 +0100

Hi all,
  there are two topics I'd like us to discuss about to share an
agreement when the right time comes. I'm spreading the discussion over
two threads in order not to cross wires and facilitate discussion.

During recent discussion on IRC it was found out that there are not
that many big patches queued for landing to trunk; it may be a good
moment to rework more aggressively at least part of the debugs()
statements.
I would like us to get a consensus on this, and define some subtrees
where work is being done and which should thus not be touched now
because they're being worked on (e.g. the parser-ng work)

What's your thoughts?

--
    Kinkie