Re: class diagram

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:40:08 +1200

On 21/07/11 01:48, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> I hope to you can use it.
> --mohsen
> On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 15:46 +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:50:12 +0430, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I generated class diagram of squid 3.1.14, if you need, please give
>>> me
>>> user/pass of ftp that i'll upload, i generated with doxygen and dot.
>>>
>>> --mohsen
>>
>> If you can attach the DOT file and submit here to the ML for review it
>> would be great.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Amos

Ah. You generated this with doxygen yes? I have one of those for
3.HEAD/trunk at http://squid.treenet.co.nz/Doc/Code/. trunk having had
much code cleanup and features added the diagram there does not relate
very well to the 3.1 you are working with.

  Unfortunately as we found with the above work, doxygen does not
clearly show all the class interactions across callbacks and events.
Which form the major part of interactions in Squid. So this type of
graph is useful for a visual aid, but should not be taken as a full view
of the interactions.

I was hoping you had somehow come up with something that showed the
class data flows. The best I've been able to produce was a huge graph
that used too small font to read.

  Oh well. Thank you anyway.

Amos

--