Re: Multiple bzr/sources problems on www.squid-cache.org

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:58:19 +1200

Guido Serassio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have notified some problems on www.squid-cache.org related to sources
> of Squid3 trunk:
>
> - (Major) All squid3 trunk changesets since 1 May are reported +0 -0 lines:
> http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/HEAD/changesets/

I noticed this earlier and asked Henrik. He said it was an issue related
to the changeset scripts looking at a copy of trunk, not the original.
So there would be some lag between the number showing up and the patch
being retrievable.

The fix for this at present is a regular manual reset. I'm trying it
regularly. But seems to be failing itself now due to the second issue
you mention ...

When making STABLE5 I fund that I had broken make dist earilier by
adding strnstr.h to the libsquid.la sources. I've applied that patch to
3-HEAD in hopes that if it had broken one of the automatic scripts this
will un-stall things again.

> - (Major) Trying to get the changes of a file with bzrview, I get always
> an error:
> http://www.squid-cache.org/bzrview//squid3/trunk/changes?start_revid=serassio%40squid-cache.org-20080501161906-v6ozze5bvoeks929&file_id=credits-19980226031135-qsd98pdyw4b9-1
>

> 500 Internal error
>
> Could not fetch changes
>
> Powered by CherryPy 2.3.0

I'll add to that: some testers seem to be unable to pull revisions later
than 8963 out of trunk.

(I've had no problem myself with a cbranch)

> - (Minor) On http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/ the Development Start
> Date of 2.HEAD is "December, 2008", it should be "December, 2007"

Ah, okay. Fixed that one.

Amos