Re: squid3 CVS down for the migration

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 00:58:20 +1300

Robert Collins wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 15:18 +1300, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>>> I'm doing the CVS->bzr migration now, any future squid3 commits will be
>>> ignored.
>>>
>>> -Rob
>>> --
>>> GPG key available at: <http://www.robertcollins.net/keys.txt>.
>>>
>> Oh darn, I got my date conversion wrong. Oh well this afternoons commits
>> weren't much.
>
> I think they got picked up anyhow.
>
> http://www.squid-cache.org/bzrview//squid3/trunk/changes
>
> The conversion is done, and the new repository in place.
>
> Please delete any bzr copies you had and you can start working with the
> converted repository as per the squid3vcs wiki page.
>
> -Rob

I was referring to the cleanup branch commits today. Which seem to be
happening Okay. Irrelevant now, I've migrated that branch to bzr here.

A few questions now that I have thought out the consequences of the move:
1) Sourceforge Future. are SF CVS addition commits being sealed as
well? what about merging up to the migrated state of HEAD?

2) publishing devel branches. How are we, right now and ongoing, to
share access to our devel branches?
  My case in point is 'cleanup'. I was thinking along the lines of
getting my dependency changes into bzr. Which enables Alex's to do his
file re-arranging, before the result gets sent to HEAD as a whole patch.

Amos

--
Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+