TProxy support

From: Laszlo Attila Toth <panther@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:05:17 +0100

Hello,

We only supports TProxy version 4.1 but in the squid "--enable-tproxy"
requires version 2 which is obsolete for a while.

Current implementation doesn't require kernel support, only a new socket
option, IP_TRANSPARENT, also I made a patch which drops
"--enable-tproxy" because TProxy 4.1 uses netfilter/iptables (TPROXY
target and socket match). If "--enable-linux-netfilter" is used, the
"tproxy" option is available for "http_proxy".

It is not yet finished, the squid proxy doesn't bind to the client's
address. Furthermore I think it would be better to have a diferent
option for this, and "tproxy" wouldn't imply this.

The patch is available here for 2.6-STABLE18:

  http://www.balabit.com/downloads/files/tproxy/

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Attila