Re: errno.h and syserr msgs

From: PsychoTekk .de <psychotekk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:42:24 +0100

strerror has this conditional inclusion:
 #if HAVE_ERRNO_H
 #include <errno.h>
 #endif
so if there is a errno.h file in \squid\include\ it will be
included?
there is no other function in strerror.c regarding errno.h
so including it might be all to use its data?
if so one could set this condition
 #if Win32
  #if HAVE_ERRNO_H
   #include <errno.win32.h>
  #endif
 #endif
well maybe it's just too easy to work that way but i'll
give it a try and compile it with my errno.h
who knows ;-)

regards,
 Clemens

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup