Re: MSInstallation for SquidNT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:00:11 +0200

Guido Serassio wrote:

> >If there will be an official (as opposed to contributed) Squid for NT
> >binary distribution distributed next to the official source then my
> >view is somewhat different. Such binary should if possible be build
> >with all free tools.
>
> Rigth, It's my opinion too.

Also, I should probably add that on the question if there should be an
official binary NT distribution then my opinion is that what should be the
official distribution distrubuted from squid-cache.org is the source and the
instructions how to build Squid from the sources.

  * Tools required
  * Short guide on how to install the needed tools
  * Short guide on how to build Squid from source

Regards
Henrik