Help from Squid developer in France near Paris?

From: STARYNKEVITCH Basile <Basile.Starynkevitch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:25:39 +0100

Dear All,

I am working on POESIA, a GPL-ed content filter see
http://www.poesia-filter.org/

So I am patching squid to add some content filtering abilities (by
delegating filtering to an external program)

However, I have difficulties in understanding all the intricacies of
Squid.

If there is some Squid developer (I am not sure there are any) near
Paris in France, who is willing to help me, I would be pleased to meet
him and discuss about Squid. If someone wants to help me and is near
Paris please email me or call me by phone

regards

N.B. Any opinions expressed here are only mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

Basile STARYNKEVITCH ---- Commissariat à l Energie Atomique * France
DRT/LIST/DTSI/SLA * CEA/Saclay b.528 (p111f) * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX
phone:+33 1,6908.6055; fax: 1,6908.8395 home: 1,4665.4553; mobile: 6,8501.2359
work email: Basile point Starynkevitch at cea point fr
home email: Basile at Starynkevitch point net