Re: cache.ident

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:41:32 +0100

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 10:25, Chemolli Francesco (USI) wrote:

> Let's try to keep it simple. :)
> I'm not sure for instance I'll implement alignment, at least not
> at the very beginning. I just don't think it's important (enough).

Only because it is mentioned in the specifications do not require it
to be implemented in the initial implementation.

Note: We have alignment in the current log format, so if one wants to
be able to reproduce the current format then there needs to be some
form of alignment and field width control..

Regards
Henrik