Re: cvs commit: squid Makefile.am

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:12:30 +0100

I know they are.

I list them only to have a single clear picture of what is being distributed.
Easier to construct the list that way..

QUICKSTART is not pulled in automatically.

TODO is also pulled in automatically, but given the extremely stale state of
our TODO it should perhaps not be distributed..

Regards
Henrik