Re: [squid-users] Ramdisks

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:31:52 +0100

Andres Kroonmaa wrote:

> Guys, if you haven't seen it, check out NetApp's filesystem WAFL. Very
> nontraditional and has some interesting ideas. educating.
> http://www.netapp.com/tech_library/3002.html

Have read it.. interesting but not revolutionary.

> so, lets beat the coss into 2.5 ;)

If Adrian manages to fix both the diskd and COSS before Robert gets the
NTLM bugs pruned out, and if the COSS changes are isolated to COSS then
fine. If COSS will delay things further I think not..

> meanwhile, I personally wouldn't mind if picky writes was possible to
> be turned on.

Then make a clean patch and we can consider it. I am spread thin as it
is (which is not good for me as I then start trashing).

Regards
Henrik