Re: [squid-users] Request for help, Squid-2.5 release notes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:54:03 +0100

Excellent!

Please submit any question or documentation drafts to squid-dev. It is
probably also a good idea to subscribe to the list, but not a requirement.

Documentation should be in plain ascii, or docbook SGML if you prefer SGML.

If you need anything just shout and we will try to assist you the best we can.

Regards
Henrik