newhttp branch

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 05:12:50 +0800

I've created the 'newhttp' branch to do the clientlet implementation
I played with last year.

The idea is to geta basic proxy-only (no caching) working.
Once this is working I can import this code into the modio
branch and continue development there.

Henrik: this should ease the eventio development since there
will be a lotless lecacy stuff to unwind (read: I'm going to
keep your design ideas in mind..)

This is just an FYI. When i have basic HTTP, FTP and SSL proxying
up I'll come back to the list.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Two hundred and thirty-three thousand
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  times the speed of light.