Re: a general question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:12:03 +0200

You are on the correct track, you just need to follow it a little
further.

. httpAccept
. clientReadRequest
  clientAccessCheck
. clientAccessCheckDone
  clientRedirectStart
. clientRedirectDone
  clientCheckNoCache
. clientCheckNoCacheDone
  clientProcessRequest [here the cache is queried, and different paths
are selected for hits or misses]

Steps marked with a . is handlers called when ready. Other requests are
processed while waiting.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker