Re: cvs commit: squid/src comm.c

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 09:11:53 +1100

Yah, the comm write code is not reentrant for a given fd. You need to
let the write complete before sending another write. I ended up noting
whether I had triggered a write, and if I had buffering all the data
coming down the path & then on clientCommWriteComplete pushing the
buffered data thoguh. (the reason being that a) at the end of the filter
chain you do not know how much data to expect (size can change) and b)
always delaying until a local client_sock_buf_size size buffer is full
doesn't make sense).

Only programmer error will trigger that behaviour, so I think perhaps a
fatal() would do the trick.

Rob