differ logging

From: Alexey Ovchinnikov <alexiss@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:10:52 +0300

Dear sirs,

excuse my poor english.

I dealing with squid 2.3 stable 4, installed on SuSE Linux 7.0. And I want
to create a database that will contain statistics of internet (HTTP) traffic
for all internal users of my local network.
My question is:
Is it possible to log information directly to database (.dbf table for
example), but not into the access.log.
In my mind, I need to change source code, but I can't find corresponding
function in sources. Maby it possible to response to some SIGNALs, thats
appeared at log time?

Thanks
SOLVALUB Company
IT Engineer