Re: status

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:30:52 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

Duane Wessels wrote:

> Sorry I'm being kinda quiet this week. I'm busy dealing
> with crap for IETF in a couple weeks. Trying to get some
> ICP internet drafts out.

Anything we could do to help?

> Today I spent time backing out some changes I'd made
> to version 1.1.9. A new distribution is on the FTP
> site in the prerelease directory.

Is this also what we'll use as 1.2alpha? I'm waiting for that so that
we can plop in all the funky crashing patches, which my push code and
header rewriter are right now. :) Currently I'm finishing up a perl
script that converts an accelerator's Squid log into multiple
Common Log Format logs, one per virtual host. I might also write some
docs on accelerators and their use.

Regards,

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-893-0850